Friday, June 19, 2009

Trump Network Atlanta Convention

I just recently returned from the convention in Atlanta Georgia for people involved in the Trump Network.

Trump Convention Overview
I have to say I was extremely impressed by the rpesentations I saw, and the people I met. The one thing that did disappoint me however was the fact that Donald Trump Himself was not present at the convention. I assume he is a busy guy and just sent his associates and business partners there instead to cover for him. I met many great people who seem to be incredible marketers. They were all talking like they have found the MLM that will make them rich. Some of the network marketers I spoke with have been marketing for over a decade, and have all said that they were never more excited about an MLM then they are with the Trump Network MLM. There were close to 2500 people at the convention, and each one of them seemed as excited as the next

Information I found Out at the Trump Network Convention in Atlanta
Although I wasn't expecting too much more information I did get quite a bit out of the convention. It seems that the Launch date may in fact be pushed back to November instead of October, and that the payout structure / compensation plan was one of the best any major MLM has ever offered. The Ideal health Products will revolve around the customized vitamins, but there will be an entire catalog of products that are unique and amazing in their own ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment