Saturday, June 13, 2009

Trump Network Pre Pre Launch

Don't get me wrong, I am a huge supporter of the Trump Network, and personally feel it will change the way the MLM industry is viewed, however, what is the point of having a Prelaunch to the Prelaunch?

The Trump Network is launching in either October or November of 2009, but there is a scheduled Pre launch date sometime in July. The funny thing is, that people are already starting to sign up for the $429 fee. Have I signed up yet? The answer is no.

Why I have yet to Sign up for the Trump Network
There are 2 main reasons I have not yet become a distributer for the Trump Network:

#1 The Price - Without knowing the full details behind the company, the way things will work, and Donald Trumps involvement, I find it extremely difficult to rationalize spending upwards of $500. I will wait for July, and get more information once it is made available publicly.

#2 Personal Info
Ok, so you decide you want to join, and have a upline member contact you. The first thing they ask you for is your Social security number and credit card number. Remember this is a random person on the internet that wants the 2 most important pieces of personal info anyone could get. Are people actually willingly giving away this information to the random Trump Network upline members out there?

1 comment:

  1. Travis, great blog. I'd just like to say, If I were you, I wouldn 't wait any longer to get involved. I joined a little over a month ago and from then until this morning when I put the last person in the system, over 75,000 people have joined.Tomorrow, we will also have out compnay replicated websites. No nore application to send out. The last month has been so exciting. I hope you get started soon.

    Troy Krause
    troy@troykrause.com

    ReplyDelete