Thursday, July 9, 2009

Trump Network on Oprah?

I have been reading a lot of information about the Trump network over the last couple of months. I have to admit, I am probably just as excited than anyone else out there who have been involved in network marketing in the past. Having said this, After reading the various spam tweets about the program on twitter, and also reading several blog entries each day, I think there is a large amount of misinformation out there.

Is The Trump Network Going to go on Oprah?
This is one of the questions I find myself wondering. Despite all the thousands of tweets, and hundreds of blog posts stating that Donald trump will be promoting the network on the Oprah Winfrey show, on Larry King Live, on the Ellen show, etc, I have not seen one shred of evidence that anything like this is being planned currently by Trump or any of his associates in the Trump Network. Oprah usually doesn't have a show just to promote a company, and Donald likely isn't going to provide her with anything all that interesting to talk about that he can then relate to the new business venture.

Conclusion
Even though I do think the Trump Network will be getting a lot of publicity, I feel that the whole rumor that Donald will be going on these mainstream television shows to promote the network, are just a bunch of stories made up by promoters trying to entice more people to join before the big launch. The one thing I dislike about Multi Level marketing programs is the fact that it is nearly impossible to get unbiased, accurate news, and reviews about the marketed products since there are literally thousands of people building the product up in order to make a sale.

There is a forum thread at the main Trump Network forum about this very blog post:
http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Trump-Network-Promoted-t274307.html

No comments:

Post a Comment