Sunday, July 12, 2009

Under 110 Days Till Launch of Trump Network

With the date being July 12th, I think it is safe to say that the Trump Network will be launching within the next 110 days. I way seem like an eternity to some, but in actuality, in just over 3 months, we will all likely be in the same boat, or should I say yaught? Here are a few thing the team behind the Trump Network are likely finishing up on before the big launch date.

Getting Trump Network Inventory Ready
In order to have things go off smoothly in November, the team needs to assure that they have enough kits ready at launch to meet the demand they may receive. I personally think the demand off the bat could be staggering. I'm sure the team has been crunching numbers for months trying to figure out how much stock they will need on hand.

Donald Trump Prepping for Promotion
Although I do feel that Trump likely will not be going on the Oprah Winfrey show, I am certain he will be doing a lot of promotion of this company in person both on television and at speaking events. Preparation and scheduling for this is key, and I am sure that the experience of Trump, will lend an incredible amount of confidence to those working with him in their preparation.

The Launch Party
I wish I could make it there, but due to other obligation I will not be attending the launch party. Although, not incredible important, it would be nice to see a high class event that allows everyone to mingle with the people behind Ideal Health and the Trump Network.

No comments:

Post a Comment